Greyson Chance Live@KL 17/4/12
Whooooo....
I'm so :) and excited on that day...
7something we<my friends and I> reached @ KL Live center..
there's a lots of people...
Wah!!
I can't believe my eyes LOL
After entering the center we find a
place to stand...<so tired cant SIT!>
almost 8... CAMRYN and her BAND
come out and sing her song!!
Woo...I'm so HOT and HIGH!!
After that....
GREYSON CHANCE sing unfriend you for his first song
OMG!!!
He come out and stand infront of the stage!!
i'm so close with him!!
He's so handsome,cute...OMG!!!!
AHHHH I just shout out LOUD!!!
OH NO...i'm so....ah!!!
EXCITED!! xD
i know i'm crazy @@ :P
My friends and I shout shout shout sing sing sing like a
Carzy girl x)
Greyson dances too!!! wa..that's awesome :D
the last song <take a look at me>
encore you know!!!
The concert ends at 10pm
and we go and take photo with Camryn and the Band...
something bad had happen...
when our turn to take pic with her...
THE STUPID and IDIOT GUARD CALL
everyone to away...OMG..
go away larh stupid guard..
disturb disturb...
so we didn't take pic :( damn sad
SO from today onward, I HATE SECURITY GUARD FOREVER!!!
Reached home at 11:30...:D
that's a happy day for me! :D
i enjoy the concert very much :D
thanks Grey Grey
GREYSON CHANCE I LOVE YOU ♥
my ticket... his original signature :D yea

:D
Time to shout for GREYSON!!!
HE"S coming out!
unfriend you...
I love you so much grey grey~
i love this so much!!!
he's good at piano... :)
The stage...whooo
Me and CCT :D
My BFF!!! ESther miss her so much :D
WOHOOO...Camryn u rock!!!
Time to shout for GREYSON!!!
HE"S coming out!
unfriend you...
I love you so much grey grey~
i love this so much!!!
he's good at piano... :)
Awh..he's so handsome :)
Enchanters :)
KL live centre
17/4/12

No comments:
Post a Comment